Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update on the Updates

So like. It's been nine days since my Earth shattering return to blogging. In that post I promised that my next entry would be a set of "twenty things" about anything other than myself.

Seven of those nine days, I had the Blogspot "New Post" window open on my laptop non-stop. And in that time I was able to come up with two - TWO! things.

They are as follows:

1. Did you know that to this day, at least six Ravens are kept at the Tower of London, at all times, "in accordance with the belief that if they be absent the kingdom will fall"?

and

2. Dear Joran van der Sloot, Are you fucking serious? Sincerely, Schumanator.

That's it, that's all I've got.

And so I'm wondering, Dear Sweet Devoted Reader, for the sake of the continuity of my comeback, if we can just call me self-absorbed and un-dedicated and get on with it.