Sunday, February 7, 2010

Breaking the Boredom

This weekend I tackled a few long over due activities. Things I have been thinking about doing for anywhere between three weeks and one year.

1. I finally put up the photos I framed from our Europe trip. (Which was a year and a half ago.)


2. Putting up the Europe photos meant relocating the posters I bought at the Renegade Craft Fair two years ago. We still like them, but they look better in their new place, in the hallway upstairs. You can see one of my old projects - the tree stencils - in the bathroom in the background.



3. I made the lamp decal that covers our round window and I love the shadows that it casts in the evenings.


4. Jon has had this James Bond poster since before we moved in together. We had it up for awhile, then took it down. We put it back up this weekend. It now lives along the stairway and I love it.

5. I happened upon this idea for a Valentine's Day garland on this website. I liked the title "Easiest Garland. Ever." It really was easy to make and I cut enough hearts to make two garlands. After the fact, I thought it might be cute to include some beads, or maybe some small pendant shaped felt pieces, but all in all I think it turned out pretty well.




6. Next weekend - We build a miniature greenhouse!! Stay Tuned.