Monday, February 1, 2010

I don't NOT like a double negative (from time to time)

I'm not not blogging because I am at the gym. I went for a week and then got sick and then, this past weekend I threw out my back. No joke. I wasn't doing anything crazy when it happened - just bending over little to tie a garbage bag. (Hello quarter-life crisis!)

I'm also not not blogging because I am soooo busy! I'm really not. In fact I find myself pacing around my house, glancing at Jon every once in awhile and saying with a sigh, "So.........." But even then, I don't really have anything to say.

I'm certainly not not blogging because I've taken up acting, archery, astronomy or an affinity for alliteration.

I'm not blogging because I have bloggers block. Simple as that. But I'm here. Just sitting here. (Hi). Wishing I had something fun or interesting to tell you.