Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking the Easy Way Out

This is a survey that was forwarded to me by my darling step mom Roo. Yes Roo, the woman that kindly allowed me to "feel how firm her butt" was when I was little.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not really, but I do know that I was close to being an April instead of an Allie and if that had happened who knows where I'd be now.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Watching Band of Brothers. That fucking Easy Company, they seriously get me every time.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Rarely. In elementary school I was the girl with the bad handwriting. How unfeminine is that?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bacon (preferably smothered in avocado in some way- for my health)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, thank god.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Dude if I was another person I would stalk me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would but I probably wont.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Carne asada burrito and hot carrots, but the tortilla has to be sort of flakey, and dry- don't give me no rubbery soggy tortilla man (pronounced "main" a la Tony Montana)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No and I just counted and between Jon and myself we have 16 pairs of shoes downstairs and only two of them have laces. They are all tied.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I could kick your ass, ya.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peanut Butter and Chocolate. If you don't like Peanut Butter and Chocolate you are voted off the island.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their hearts. No just kidding, probably their shoes.

15. MOUNTAINS OR BEACH?:
Well I live by the beach now and it is cold and foggy as hell practically everyday, so Mountains.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I rock too hard.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The old MJ

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes, but that will be a lot of mail.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Clapton: The Autobiography. Homeboy drank like a fish.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
One of my mid-week staples: 6 inch BLT on Italian herb and cheese bread at Subway and harvest cheddar sun chips (powdered cheese: yes please!).

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Food Networks: Throw Down with Bobby Flay because the Food Channel is considered "neutral" in our house along with CNN.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
The one that colored the best.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Christmas Trees

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Erin at which time Jon accused us of being gay together. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes and she has a very firm butt.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Warriors Basketball. I also like watching Kobe Bryant lose.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brownish with some poorly placed blond highlights. And yet I keep going back to her anyways.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue. (which is recessive)

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I practically have x-ray vision.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Any kind of Mexican food.

31. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES?
No I do not. And occasionally Jon and I will do rock, paper scissors (best out of three) to see who gets to choose the movie we're going to watch. Sometimes he picks scary movies and I plug my ears the entire time. You would be surprised how not scary they are then.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I watched that Roman Polanski documentary on HBO.

33. DO YOU FLOSS DAILY?
No and it will lead to my inevitable and untimely demise.

34. FAVORITE SEASON?
I don't know, when ones here I want the others.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Fivers.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Delicious cheesecake.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
There are so many...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Jon Rose. Aint that about a bitch?

39. WHAT MAGAZINES DO YOU READ?
Somewhat unhealthy affinity for Vanity Fair.

40. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS?
No, thank ya Jee-zus! But I used to have a piercing on my face. Now I just have a hole that will eventually be wrinkled over.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I watched Band of Brothers and loved every minute of it.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Myself talking.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles. The White Album is STILL in my cd player.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Aruba. When I was 12 and right now my mom is thinking "you didn't god damn get out of the hotel room for anything". That is not true, I had to come out to eat.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Isn't it obvious?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Sunny San Diego, California. America's Finest City. Nothing funny about that.

47. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY?
THANK YOU SAN FRANCISCO. GOODNIGHT!