Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bill is a Big Bitch: Pilot Episode

One day Jon and I were talking about how much we absolutely, genuinely hate Bill O'Reilly. Like, Anne-Coulter-pie-in-the-face, sock-you-in-the-fucking-balls HATE. We were bantering back and forth about what we might yell at Bill if we saw him in person someday, or how we could possibly convey our dislike in the most effective manner. In the end Jon decided that he should make a t-shirt with maybe this photo, or this one, and the words BILL IS A BIG BITCH on it. Simple, to the point, but at the same time reaching so many people.

I don't really want "Big Bitch" written on my shirt anywhere, never mind an iron-on of Bill'O. But I actually don't mind either on my blog.

Introducing the new "Bill is a Big Bitch" series wherein the author (yours truly) will choose one quote from the day's news to prove yet again, that O'Reilly needs to go the way of the dodo.

From today's (8/4/09)
Fair and Balanced News on the release of Euna Lee and Laura Ling, O'Reilly had the following to say about Kim Jung Il:

"Clinton actually had to go to dinner with this midget, okay? He actually had to go to a state dinner and sit there and eat with this clown...and I admire him for doing it for the ladies. I don't know if I could have done it.

....Half way around the world to dine with that clown? [shakes head] uh-uh."