Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Nameless: A Poll

On my birthday, March 17th - St. Patrick's day, two baby goats were born on a farm somewhere in Northern California.

Those baby goats, both boys, need names, and ideally they would be adorable Irish names.

I've started a poll for these sweet boys because this is a big decision and we need the creativity and good taste of my readers to help.

The names that you can vote on:

Patrick & Kelly
Quinn & Kian
Killian & Colin
Seamus (Shay-mus) & Hamish.

Ok, so Hamish is Scottish, but we're all a little bit of both, are we not? I know that I am...but regardless the two names just sound cute together.

So I ask you to please vote on the current poll and if you have a computer at work AND at home, vote twice like I do some people do.

Jon suggested we call at least one of them Baby Jesus, but he quickly self corrected by saying "oh wait, no. That was lambs."

Just look at the wee lit'le ones....