Monday, July 20, 2009

Cosas Favoritas

Some things that are bringing me happiness at the moment...

1. Blooming Snapdragons. One of the few plants that thrive on our front steps



2. These two photos. One taken in Spain the other in Oaxaca, Mexico (Hi Roo!)...I can't figure out what to do with them, so for now I just stare at them



3. Easter chocolate tin. How cute is this? Perfect size for colored pencils, stickers, note cards etc



4. Fossils. This tray of fossils was a Birthday gift and a most perfect one at that



5. Sprouting Jade Plant. Livening up the area under the kitchen window



6. Dominoes. Did I mention I made some? Love them



7. Blooming tomato plant. While watering I noticed my tiny tomato plant was sprouting not one, not two, but THREE tomatoes. My first three homegrown tomatoes